How To Care For Your Carolily
We view every piece of Carolily jewelry as an precious treasure that needs to be taken care of!
To keep your piece of jewelry in beautiful condition, we recommend that you...
- Store your jewelry in an airtight container between wears.
- Never spray beauty products on while wearing jewelry. We suggest spraying all products on and allowing to dry thoroughly before putting on jewelry.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry while swimming, showering or in the hot tub.
- Polish tarnished silver jewelry with a soft, treated cloth rather than abrasive dipping solutions.
- Clean silver near gemstones with a toothbrush and toothpaste. Dry thoroughly after cleaning.
You can learn more about preventing tarnishing in our blog article, "How To Keep Your Jewelry From Tarnishing".
Due to the individual nature of semi-precious stones, stones will differ from piece to piece and may vary in terms of size, texture or colour.