How To Style Statement Jewelry
Have you been struggling to...
- Pick the right jewelry for your current wardrobe?
- Figure out which necklaces are most flattering on you?
- Coordinate bracelets and earrings with your existing necklaces?
- Find a piece of jewelry that makes you feel fabulous?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, you are certainly not alone. So many of our amazing clients come to us, unsure of what statement jewelry to choose and how to coordinate it with their current clothing.
We're here to help! In the age of digital, we can accommodate virtual styling appointments no matter where you live.
What Is A Virtual Styling Appointment?
Our virtual styling appointments are 40 minute Zoom video calls with one (and sometimes two!) of our owners, Donna and Danielle, to help answer all of your jewelry styling questions.
We'll review the parts of your wardrobe you're struggling most with, what (if any) Carolily jewelry you currently have, what pieces of jewelry we would recommend, and how to bring it all together into cohesive outfits.
The best part? You'll be in the comfort of your own home and can pour that tea, coffee or glass of wine you've been thinking about!
How Do I Make An Appointment?
If you are interested in a virtual styling appointment, we invite you to email us at email@example.com with a few options of days/times that work for you.
Does the styling appointment cost anything?
No! Our styling appointments are complimentary (yes, complimentary!) and one of the many ways we share the Carolily love.
Do I have to be an existing client?
No! This is the perfect opportunity to figure out what Carolily jewelry would be best suited for you and your current wardrobe before making a purchase.
Can I join if I do not have Zoom?
Unfortunately, we can only accommodate Zoom meetings at this time and do not provide technical support for the calls.
What should I have prepared for the call?
In preparation for your appointment, please...
- Fill out THIS intake form
- Have up to five outfits or articles of clothing pre-selected that you would like help styling. Bring any Carolily jewelry that you would like to include in the styling, as well.
- Be on time. You are provided a five minute grace period before forfeiting your time slot. If, for any reason, you are unable to make your appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- Be logged in to Zoom, with your camera and mic enabled, a few minutes prior to our call.